Emergency First Aid at Work
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What you will learn?
The content of this course provides basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
- The role of the first aider
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an emergency
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Communication and casualty care
- Seizures (adult)
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Unresponsive casualty
- Choking (adult)
- Defibrillator pad placement
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
£75 + VAT
To enquire about course dates and availability please call us on 01263 861197